Monday, June 13, 2011

Extra! Extra! Blog All About It!

Dear Loyal Readers,
  I am ever so sorry we have not written a blog in over 2 weeks.   I place all the blame on Bo.  You see while she was meddling in trivial pursuits such as redoing her kitchen, volunteering, and fostering six unweaned orphaned kittens;   I was busy doing incredibly important things: like stalking the Internet waiting for the E3 trailers to come out (P.S. Assassin's Creed Revelations will be A-MA-ZING!) , staying up at all hours trying to find a decent movie on the Stars channel, and kicking Bo's tail in Garden Wars.  Anyway, after diligently harassing Bo, we are back to writing our weekly blog. . . your welcome.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Butterfly Kisses,
Chicken



Garden Wars
Week 6 Update:

Chicken:
Everything has bloomed!  My garden is lush, weed free, with freshly laid pavers.  I have 3 tomatoes so far. One of my rows of onions is missing.  I don't know what happened to them, but I'm considering cats because I'm nearly certain they got all of them last year. My biggest concern is the bugs that keep trying to eat my peppers and I'm going the organic route so NO PESTICIDES.  I keep putting soapy water on them to keep the bugs off but I don't know if it's working.  My parents just put a bug zapper on our deck and I think it's actually attracting more bugs to my garden.  I let them know my concerns and it fell on deaf ears.  I think they're secretly trying to help Bo win the Garden War.

Bo: Point for Bo!



BoBo:
Everything is growing well.  My tomatoes are taking over the garden! My dill wasn't doing well for about a week but its made a rebound and now is going strong.  My biggest concern now is my corn.  I didn't have as much sprout as I did last year.  Oh, and instead of expanding my garden, my grandma (Nonie) offered me the last 3 rows of her garden to plant my onions. 



So we had a comment from one of our blogs biggest fans - A. Nonymous

"I think the winner of the votes should buy the other dinner and make that the next fine dining without class."
By Anonymous on Garden Wars: Birds of a Feather on 5/25/11

Well, we thought that was a great idea. 
A tremendous one! 
Unbelievable fan-tab-ulous! 
So here was the final tally on our Garden Warriors Poll:
BoBo Warriors: 3 votes

and

Chicken Warriors. . . 24 votes!

Bo: WTF!
Chicken: Such language Bo, tut-tut-tut.   For shame.
Bo: Whatever!  This had to be rigged!
Chicken: You run the blog poll.
Bo: So?
Chicken: Well, I'm just saying. . .
Bo: Fine.  (thoughtful silence)  Well, since I lost  I guess that means I have to buy you dinner.
Chicken: Yep.
Bo: For our next Fine Dining Without Class.
Chicken: Yep.
Bo: Okay then.  (villainous laughter)
Chicken: Hey wait a minute!
Bo: Stay tuned to our next Fine Dining Without Class. . . The Speedway Gas Station!
Chicken: You've got to be kidding me!
Bo: Two words Chicken. . .pinkies up!



Dear Readers,
   After not hearing from Chicken for 2 weeks, I ventured over to her house.  When I entered I knew something was amiss, the smell of Oreos and Doritos Extra Cheesy Nacho Chips filled the air.   After canvasing the area, I found Chicken flipping between Radio and Toy Story 3 on the Stars Channel reciting them word-for-word.  Chicken cleared off and offered me a seat on an inflatable chair covered in Oreos.  She then offered me a piece of "beef jerky."  When I told her that the "beef jerky" was actually Pupperoni- she seemed shocked saying "no wonder that first bag tasted so weird"- and then proceeded to eat the offered "beef jerky."  Anyway, I politely declined her hospitality, went home, and started to write this blog. . .your welcome.

Thank you for reading & following our blog.  I am overwhelmed with the number of readers we have in countries all over the world!  Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!  I am both honored and humbled by your interest in Chicken and I's Not Lame Shenanigans.

Sincerely & Graciously Yours,
BoBo

Chicken: For truth-ish-ly Bo?  For cereal with milk and everything?
Bo: No, I'm lactose intolerant.
Chicken:  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment