Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Garden Wars: Birds of a Feather


Week 4 Update
Chicken:
All my seeds have sprouted, all of my bell peppers and tomatoes have blooms, but living the life of a gardener is tough.

                            This is how a true Chicken Warrior lives. . .in the dirt!

            Chicken Warriors are resourceful.  They know how to handle the locals and find food.


 
                            They know that after a hard days' work in the garden,
                                  the best thing to do is take a relaxing shower. 


                            And Chicken Warriors don’t have time for soap operas,
                            since they’re too busy talking to the peas and tomatoes.


Bo: 
I’ve planted everything except my onions.  Even though I’ve almost doubled the size of my garden, I ran out of room before I planted them.  So now I have to do another garden expansion (this week) so I can get them planted.

This is how a to BoBo Warrior lives. . . gardening happily (and dirt free) ever after.


                            BoBo warriors know how to communicate with the local wildlife.


                            BoBo  warriors aren’t afraid to dance in the rain- without an umbrella.
                                            (But they are cautious of mud puddles.)


                                          
                            BoBo warriors enjoy the great outdoors, nature, and all wildlife
                                                        (just not all the bugs and dirt).



Thanks to Nonie, Eda, and A. Nonymous
for their gardening tips! 

Do you have any gardening tips for Bo & Chicken? 
 Leave them in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I think the winner of the votes should buy the other dinner and make that the next fine dinning without class.

    ReplyDelete