Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Road Less Blogged By

Happy 2013 Everyone!
We've successfully made it through another year 
and another so called apocalypse.

Instead of a 2013 bucket list
my sister's and I had a revelation,
a hot tub revelation.

You see, whilst relaxing on New Year's Eve, enjoying some sparkling cranberry juice and watching it snow- Ashes, Chicken, and I all had the same thought- 
that 2013 would be a 'Me' year.
Now don't go all high and mighty on me; 
saying how important it is to be giving and not selfish.

You're not talking to a Scrooge here, and I'm not going to 'ba humbug' anyone or anything (well not anything I normally wouldn't).  I'm not setting out to be a selfish self-centered person, but I need a break from the normal.  I need A Farewell To A.R.M.S.  
Now I don't mean the book A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway,
I mean. . .

A Farewell To Annoying Repetitive Mundane Stuff

In other words A Farewell to A.R.M.S.

Yes, 2013 is going to be a year of me.  I'm going to take more time to myself and I am going to do any and everything that I fell like doing.  I'm going to take more time for play, more time to draw, read, and do.  I'm going to say farewell to the stress that seems to build up and wear me down.   Yep, this new year means a newer and happier Bo.  
It's taken to much time for me to get to this point in my life; 
so I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment