Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bo In The City

Ah, the beautiful city of Noblesville; located in the heart and historic center of Hamilton County.  Home of the Noblesville Millers football team

Ashes: What’s a Miller?  
Bo & Chicken: We don’t know.  
Ashes: When’s the last time they won a game? 
Bo: Um, I’m sure they won one about 5 years ago.

A quaint little city with 2 Starbucks, 2 McDonald’s, 2 Kroger’s, 2 Taco Bell’s, 5 assorted ice-cream/custard shops, 2 Dairy Queen’s, 2 Burger King’s, 2 movie theatres, 2 Marsh’s, 2 Pizza Huts, 2 Blockbusters (which are currently closing), 5 CVS’s, and 5 Walgreens.  Oh, yeah, and about 10 different Chinese restaurants. 

A lovely little city with. . . what is that?  Could it be?  Yes, it’s a Chicken & a Bo.  
Are they carrying moving boxes?  
Well, Chicken is carrying the boxes; Bo is supervising.
Bo: Yes folks, I’m moving to the city.  Good bye to the country life and hello to the city life.                    
Bo is moving to the city!
Chicken: I know we grew up together, but I'm not sure if I can handle living with you again.
Bo: It's going to be an adventure!  Hey, what's that noise?
Chicken: It's a fire truck.
Bo: Oh.  Hey what does this button do?
Chicken: It turns on the dishwasher.
Bo:  Oooooo.  Look at this thing.  What happens if I push the. . .
Chicken: DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!!!
Bo: Can't I try it out?
Chicken: Sigh.  Yeah, this is going to be an adventure alright.  I just hope one of us makes it out alive.
Bo:  Bo is officially livin' in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment