Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ms. Bojangles Won't You Blog For Me?

On February 19, 2013 it will officially be the start of our 3rd year of blogging!
So many shenanigans!  
SO many arguments!  
So many milestones!
So much. . . forgetting to blog!

In honor of the beginning of our third year, we are taking a flash back to the blog that started it all.  So here it is folks . . the first ever blog by Bo & Chicken!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
We, the creators of this blog, do so solemnly swear; that these, the accounts of our lives' shenanigans are true. . .sadly.  Life is complicated and sometimes takes you in crazy directions.  The purpose of this blog is to keep our friends and family informed of our lives; and provide some humor even in the darkest of times.

You may not know us yet, but after reading our blogs you may wish you still didn't.
Meet the Chicken:  My real name is Stephanie but my sisters and friends call me Chicken Little or just The Chicken.  I'm a single twenty-something-er-other that works at an animal shelter.  I enjoy spending time with my dogs Max and Kenji.  I love the Lord of the Rings, all of the Lego video games, and  I enjoy a good Disney movie marathon.  I'm the butt of many-a-joke by my sisters the twins- Ashes & Lishes.  Did I mention that I also enjoy playing video games, uhhhhhhh . . . what do I do.  Oh yeah, I like taking pictures and other stuff.

To summarize, I may be short in stature but I'm tall with opinion and I'm not afraid to break-out my soap box when needed.


Meet Bo Bo: My real name is Amber, but you can call me Bo.  I'm a single 29 year old with a tiny social life and way too much free time on my hands (because of the lack of said social life).  This free time allows me to become involved with a ridiculous amount of hobbies, which include and are not limited to: playing the piano, sewing, painting, canning vegetables, playing on my iPad, writing, volunteering at a local animal shelter, scrapbooking, reading, and much much more.  I'm allergic to pretty much everything- including lactose.  I can be extremely absent minded at times, I sing in my car and pretty much everywhere-constantly, and I have absolutely no sense of direction.

To summarize, I'm 29 years old, lactose intolerant, and have too many hobbies, and I recently used a garden shovel to clear snow and ice from my driveway; what else could a guy ask for?

With our powers combined. . .we are Bo and Chicken!  Not Lame!

*Blog Disclaimer*
Remember you read it; you can't unread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment